Mastery of start-up archiving, matting and custom framing.
Specializing in canvas stretching, multi-layer matting, shadow boxing, mounting and framing specialty items (diplomas/certificates,sports jackets, vintage clothing, embroidery, needlepoint, etc.), newspaper deacidification, acid-free archiving of drawings, paintings, watercolors, block print etchings, charcoal drawings, historical documents and photography.
Services include your individual style and choices of:
- Custom Wooden Frames:
Gold-Leaf, Silver-Leaf, Natural, Modern, Flat, Textured, Wood-Grain
- Custom Wood Shadow-Boxes, Plexiglas Boxes Available in Acid-Free
- Custom Hand-Cut Glass and Mat Boards and Stretching of Canvas
- Glass Quality: Regular, UV Conservation, Museum
- Acid-Free Plexiglas and Plexiglas Boxes
- Acid-Free Mat Boards & RagMat Cotton Museum Mat Boards:
4-ply, 6-ply, 8-ply, 12-ply
Available in a Variety of Colors
- Complete Acid-Free Process Using:
Foam Board 3/16″, Deacidification Spray (for newsprint), Various Tapes including Pressure Sensitive Tape, Foil Rabbet Sealing Tape (acrylic/canvas framing), Spray Mount, Glue, Adhesives (Cold-Press), Japanese Hinging, Clear Photo Corners, Black/Clear/White Spacers (separating glass from artwork)
- Complete Sealing Includes:
Bumpers, Hardware, Wire, Dust-back, Complementary Hanging Hardware